We’re Here For YOU Because
We've Been "There" Too.

In this day and age, it can be tricky to get our daily nutrients from food. This fact, along with the daily stressors and hiccups of life, can cause problems ranging from pesky to life-threatening. Many of us have been treated by conventional methods. Sometimes they work. Sometimes they don’t. Sometimes they create more annoying symptoms. It’s frustrating to bounce around from one clinic to another, hoping the next doctor will be able to figure out what’s wrong. Chances are, if you’ve experienced this, we can relate. Many of us work here because, after some severe health problems, we wanted to learn more about living healthy. For many of us, it changed our lives. If you come in, we’ll give you our best suggestion and tell you what helped us.

Before the Health Nut became a health foods store, we specialized in supplements. We carefully select professional-grade supplements, so you can rest assured that you’re spending money on supplements that are high quality, research-designed, and in-house and third party tested. If you're anything like us when we first started, you might have some questions about all the in-house, third party tested stuff. Let us try to answer them for you!

So ... what does that mean?

Only 1 percent of brands manufacture their own supplements. The other 99 percent outsource the manufacturing to whoever can mass-produce their product for the cheapest price, and once they receive it, they simply slap their own label on it. With this lack of accountability, it’s hard to know what you’re actually getting from the brands carried in most stores. Health Nut Nutrition tries to carry the 1% of brands that manufacture everything in-house and receive third party testing. Not all of our supplements fall into this category but many of them do. These top-tier supplements are a little more expensive, but at least you know what you’re getting: high quality, research-designed, in-house and third party tested. As we choose our professional formulations, we make sure that we’re choosing cost-effective supplements too. Our staff can help you choose the best fit for your budget and health concerns.

When you visit us:

Our supplements are organized according to the structure-function model, so you can shop according to your needs. We also have whole foods’ multivitamins that will truly make a difference in your well-being. Ask our staff how to pick out the most bio-available supplement that fits your personal needs.